Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan 17 (day 13)

Well, got some more too... I am trying to get stuff photographed for my portfolio. I don't have enough perfect work yet, but here is a few things I like.

Mark Making device & Book (shows photos and marks.)


Accordion Book-about me.


Another book about me-this time a personal geography.  All hand-illustrated. I am not sure how to show all the illustrations in this, but I was quite pleased with how it turned out.


This book also came out well. Work based on a group project from a Text in the Landscape class. I have to take better images of this as well, as I hand embroidered the cover as well as many pages.


OK, this might be our family valentine's day card (assuming I ever get it done) Maybe next year!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Did you make all of those? Very cool!

Erica said...

This is about 40% of my portfolio, and yes, all by myself. Some were class projects, some my own ideas.

The Workman Family said...

Wow - those are awesome!

Annette said...

These are very nice!

Maggie said...

what amazing work you do!